Wow! What an absolute beauty! This guitar screams, balance, clarity, and versatility. It can strum, play lead lines, and sing articulate fingerstyle passages with ease.
You'll love it if ...
- You've been looking for a dream guitar that can do it all while fitting into a reasonable budget!
- Articulation is important.
- You want a bright, clear, and very punchy sound with a deep, warm bass.
- You enjoy complex overtones that aren't distracting or overwhelming.
- You want a body that's a little smaller and more comfortable to play than a dreadnought, grand auditorium, or jumbo but don't want to go down to a OOO or parlor sized guitar.
- You love OM body shapes but crave a deeper, boomier sound.
- Your aesthetic leans toward a classic, elegant, understated beauty.
Look elsewhere if ...
- You want a boomy, power-strummer. You'd probably be better-off with a dreadnought or jumbo style guitar.
- You want a warm, mellow sound. You'll probably love a cedar top!
- You want a mid-heavy guitar with a strong fundamental and reduced overtones. A mahogany, sapele, or maple back & sides will probably be more to your taste.
- You want an attention-grabbing, highly-figured, highly-inlaid guitar.
REVIEW VIDEO OUTLINE
ABOUT THIS GUITAR
PRICE: $2359.00 USD
TOP: Alaskan Sitka
BACK & SIDES: Indian Rosewood
- Solid high grade tone woods
- Two piece Honduran Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard & bridge
- Ebony headstock onlay
- Ebony bridge pins
- Tortoise style binding with B&W purfling
- B&W three ring Rosette
- Tapered X-Bracing
- Two-Way Adjustable Truss Rod (Proprietary Stonebridge Design)
- Paua Abalone Headstock Logo Inlay
- Paua Abalone position dots
- Dixon Nickel Tuners with Furch Logo (15:1 Ratio)
- Tiger Spot Style Pickguard
- Semi-Gloss Hand Rubbed Lacquer Finish/ Satin Finish Neck
- Flat Top Headstock
- Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 012-53
- Light to Medium Gauge Strings Recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lower Bout: 14.88″
- Upper Bout: 11.26″
- Waist: 9.13″
- Depth at End Pin: 4.01″ (Deep Body 4.57”)
- Depth at Neck Joint: 3.22″ (Deep Body 3.78”)
- Scale Length: 25.563″
- Body Length: 19.29″
- Overall Length: 40.39″
- Nut Width: 45mm or 1.77″
- Fingerboard Radius: 400mm or 15.748”
- String Spacing at Nut: 1.50”
- String Spacing at Bridge: 2.17”
- Setup for Light Gauge Strings
- Frets – 20
- Frets – Nickel/Silver
- Frets – Width: 2.0mm (0.0787″)
- Frets – Height: 1.0mm (0.0394″)
- TUSQ Nut & Saddle
- Hiscox Hard Shell Case
- Warranty Card
- Truss Rod
- Quantity of two bridge pins and some replacement frets