MEET YOUR GUITAR
Wow! What an absolute beauty! This guitar screams, balance, clarity, and versatility. It can strum, play lead lines, and sing articulate fingerstyle passages with ease.
You'll love it if ...
- You've been looking for a dream guitar that can do it all while fitting into a reasonable budget!
- Articulation is important.
- You want a bright, clear, and very punchy sound with a deep, warm bass.
- You enjoy complex overtones that aren't distracting or overwhelming.
- You want a body that's a little smaller and more comfortable to play than a dreadnought, grand auditorium, or jumbo but don't want to go down to a OOO or parlor sized guitar.
- You love OM body shapes but crave a deeper, boomier sound.
- Your aesthetic leans toward a classic, elegant, understated beauty.
Look elsewhere if ...
- You want a boomy, power-strummer. You'd probably be better-off with a dreadnought or jumbo style guitar.
- You want a warm, mellow sound. You'll probably love a cedar top!
- You want a mid-heavy guitar with a strong fundamental and reduced overtones. A mahogany, sapele, or maple back & sides will probably be more to your taste.
- You want an attention-grabbing, highly-figured, highly-inlaid guitar.
REVIEW VIDEO OUTLINE
ABOUT THIS GUITAR
PRICE: $2359.00 USD
TOP: Alaskan Sitka
BACK & SIDES: Indian Rosewood
- Solid high grade tone woods
- Two piece Honduran Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard & bridge
- Ebony headstock onlay
- Ebony bridge pins
- Tortoise style binding with B&W purfling
- B&W three ring Rosette
- Tapered X-Bracing
- Two-Way Adjustable Truss Rod (Proprietary Stonebridge Design)
- Paua Abalone Headstock Logo Inlay
- Paua Abalone position dots
- Dixon Nickel Tuners with Furch Logo (15:1 Ratio)
- Tiger Spot Style Pickguard
- Semi-Gloss Hand Rubbed Lacquer Finish/ Satin Finish Neck
- Flat Top Headstock
- Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 012-53
- Light to Medium Gauge Strings Recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lower Bout: 14.88″
- Upper Bout: 11.26″
- Waist: 9.13″
- Depth at End Pin: 4.01″ (Deep Body 4.57”)
- Depth at Neck Joint: 3.22″ (Deep Body 3.78”)
- Scale Length: 25.563″
- Body Length: 19.29″
- Overall Length: 40.39″
- Nut Width: 45mm or 1.77″
- Fingerboard Radius: 400mm or 15.748”
- String Spacing at Nut: 1.50”
- String Spacing at Bridge: 2.17”
- Setup for Light Gauge Strings
- Frets – 20
- Frets – Nickel/Silver
- Frets – Width: 2.0mm (0.0787″)
- Frets – Height: 1.0mm (0.0394″)
- TUSQ Nut & Saddle
- Hiscox Hard Shell Case
- Warranty Card
- Truss Rod
- Quantity of two bridge pins and some replacement frets
VIDEO REVIEW & OUTLINE
ABOUT THIS GUITAR
Body: Super Jumbo
Top: Alpine Spruce
Back & Sides: Cocobolo
Nut Width: 1-3/4″
Upper Bout: 12.05″
Lower Bout: 9.52″
Body Length: 20.20″
Overall Length: 41.26″
Body Thickness: 3.78″ – 5.34″
More info coming soon!
I’m excited to announce that I’m now an authorized Stonebridge/Furch guitar microdealer! The idea is that I get sent a beautiful, handcrafted guitar from my friends at Stonebridge Guitars to sell to my friends, fans, and any interested buyers. They give me a commission on any guitars I sell to support my music career!
Get in touch if you have any questions about any Stonebridge/Furch guitar or would like to setup an appointment so you can try out the guitars! I’m located in Gaithersburg, MD.